This Blog Is Dedicated to Help Struggling Artist Take a Firm Grasp on their Medium and Succeed In Their Craft. We will Daily Post Articles, Links, and Interviews Helping Other Artists in their field, whether it be Music, Film, Writing, Acting, etc.

We are here to arm you with the weapons of knowledge necessary to prevail in the cutthroat business of your craft, while still being true to your art.

Ge.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Designers are artists too......

This blog is DEFINITELY a work in progress, and I've forgot to add a facet of art that makes the internet as interesting as it is; Digital design. I'm also going to add one for interior design and fashion Design as this Blog evolves into what it is destined to become... I dont know what, exactly, but I hope it becomes something wonderful. Until then, Check out the Links on the side, starting with this one, which was started by one of the most interesting people I've stumbled upon. I check the people who follow the blog's twitter account, in search of people to interveiw, blogs to follow, and articles to both post and tweet about, and this guy, his sites, and his business ventures certainly interest me. Check out his website Here, and in my Designer Resources.


Don't forget to Follow me on twitter, and to submit your art for FREE PROMOTION!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Submit Your Art!!

Are you a Musician, Actor, Screenwriter, Photographer, or another form of artist? Submit your Art Here!! We will display, Review, and Help Promote your Craft!! Just let us know what you are interested in by Emailing Us at: MediaFrontline@gmail.com If you a Musician, However, Use the DROPBOX BELOW! Those tracks will go Directly To us!
Send me your track

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.